Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My thoughts on our group presentation



I thought our group presentation was great because everything went as plan but better. When our group was presenting, I notice that the unthinkable really can happen in our everyday life. For example, it is common sense to not go to the zoo and try to hug any animal locked up in a cage and as for the Chinese student in China it was a different story. When you really think about it, life is really crazy and we can see in on the news, TV or online but it depends on how the certain individual really have to sit down and analyze what they see. I also thought all of the groups did an extremely well on acting out their scenes and they were creative too. I was surprise when Stacy’s actually made her own rap song for scene and thought Amy is a hell of a singer! The only thing I was worried about was if Megan was really about to run me over because we never actually practiced with her car driving by. Overall, I thought this group was fantastic because everyone was so open to each others idea's to make it work for a group of 10.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say you guys did do a great job! You guys were creative and got the class involved in a fun way!! I was actually really impressed with the acting...especially of that girl in the hallway asking if you were going to class!!! She was phenomenal :)