Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Starting to like the same thing as......

When I was driving home a couple of days ago, for some reason I started to think about the Andy Warhol book we read last week. What stood out to me the most is when he said something about how couples do become like each other when they’re together for a long time. I have to agree with Warhol because it’s true. I noticed that my girlfriend and I are starting to like the same things. I have been with my girlfriend for the past three years and we are the complete opposite. For example, before I met my girlfriend's toy Pomeranian, I use to hate dogs for some reason but now I don’t mind them at all and I think it’s because I was not open about it until understood the joy of being around a dog. I thought this was the best example because I was not a dog person but now I understand the joy in having a dog. This also goes with your friends too because you're always around them and they might expose you to new things in life that you didn’t like in the past.

No comments: