Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rock on.....

At first I wanted to interview my two little cousins but they were too shy so I had to figure out another way to record them. The reason why I chose my little cousins Ashley and Abby because they come over to my house everyday after school until my aunt comes pick them up. To me I think the sound of a little kids joy and excitement is the most interesting because it brings me happiness when I see the joy on their face. Since they were too shy, I decided to trick them and have them play Rock Band. Rock Band is a game where you can be the guitarist, drummer or the singer in a rock band. As they were playing I secretly recorded them and in this audio you can hear a repeating tumping sound which is the drum and my little cousins talking to each other in joy while playing the rock song. I also cut and added some voices in the background so I guess I say its a remix.
If my audio is not working go to this url http://www.archive.org/details/RockBand
and then you can listen to it.

No comments: