Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Off the top in class activity 10/22/08.

What is this guy talking about and what is he holding in his hand. Who are all these people? I guess this guy must be important because he has a huge audience listing to him. Wow….. I don’t even know what I am doing to honest with you. I guess I have to write about this picture. I think this picture was taking in the early 1960s because it is still in black in white but I could be wrong because I don’t know even know when color photos were created. When I copy this picture from the website, I thought I saw something about how this picture was taking in a museum. This guy could be a teacher and I guess he’s teaching his class.

I am looking at a diorama but I can’t really tell what they are doing. What I know for sure is that the lady to my left is setting next to her bed and the lady to my right is also sitting next to a bed but she has a child on it. To me the woman in the left is taking care of her children because she just is I guess. Is that Abraham Lincoln to my far left, man this is getting weirder by the second and do I see a small version of Abraham on my left . Oh well, I guess I have to keep typing about this picture but I do for sure is that whoever did this diorama sis a hell of a job because it looks almost real. Man…. I type so slow compared to my other classmates because just the keyboard


Did these guys just kill the elephant! I just see them cleaning it and stuff and why did they do it. This is an odd picture because I have never seen a skinless elephant before. I just noticed something too and why is all the pictures in black and white. I am speechless about this picture because I do not know what to write about. I feel like I am in a weird movie right now because this is a random activity to do. I wonder how these guys killed the elephant, did they shot it or did they inject it with something. What happened to the ivory, I bet this greedy ass punks killed it for the ivory.

No comments: